ITR & GST Return
Under the initiative of Hon’ble prime minister we start up the E- commerce for providing services as a Tax Consultant/Advisory. Every citizen of India must be aware of Tax and must file the Income Tax and GST return .
Advantages of Income Tax Return Filing
- Return filing facilitates easy and speedy processing of housing, education, vehicle loans etc. as banks would not provide any loan if the borrower has not filed his return for three years even if it is a NIL return.
- Return filing is mandatory for VISA processing.
- Return filing enables quick registration of immovable properties.
- Credit card will not be issued by the banks unless the applicant regularly files his return.
- Filing of return provides a standard proof of income of a person and helps to establish a record with the tax department
- In case of NO PAN NUMBER 20% TDS is deducted on the interest income of fixed deposits by the bank and other financial institution.
- Income tax return filling is necessary for getting the refund of TDS.
- Government of India under GSTLaw, made PAN(Permanent Account Number) of Income Tax Department mandatory to get GST registration .
Academicsinfinity.com provide the service to the customer
- Best advice for saving Income Tax
- ITR and GST filing and submission
- Check the e-file status
- Amend the return
- Manage Year wise status of Tax return
- Access prior year returns